OzRallyPro Elite Co-driver Academy USA
OzRallyPro is giving 4 co-drivers from USA the opportunity to be apart of the OzRallyPro Elite Co-driver Academy.
The Elite Co-driver Academy will run Saturday March 10th & Sunday March 11th and is based in Boise, Idaho.
To apply for the academy you must have competed in at least 10 rallies in the last 5 years and have a passion to progress in the sport Nationally and Internationally.
The training will be an intense two days Saturday 8am - 5pm & Sunday 8am - 2pm. Sunday is an early finish to allow people time to travel home.
The training will involve:
- Classroom - Championship Rules, Supp Regs, Service Schedules, Service Sheets, Recce Schedules, GPS, Maps, Road Books, Pacenotes - making up, cleaning & preparing, Controls, Time Cards, Safety, Debriefs etc
- Recce Training - In stage recce training. Writing down pacenotes. Reading pacenotes. Pacenote organization.
- Recce Analysis
- Fitness Training - Cardio & Circuit
- Social Media Training
- Developing Rally CV
Day 1 - 8.00am - 12.30pm Classroom, 12.30pm - 1.00pm Lunch, 1.00pm - 5pm - 1/2 Fitness & CV/Recce Training
Day 2 - 8am - 8.30am Recap, 8.30am - 12.00pm - 1/2 Recce/Recce Analysis & Social Media, 12.00pm - 12.30pm - Lunch, 12.30pm - 1.00pm - On-board analysis/CV continued, 1.00 - 2.00pm - Debriefs/Questions/Conclusion.
The cost of the training is $750 each. Those selected will need to book their own flights/travel arrangements. Accommodation will provided by OzRallyPro. All meals will be covered by OzRallyPro for Saturday & Sunday. Travel to and from hotel to training location will be covered by OzRallyPro.
At the training you will receive:
- OzRallyPro Elite Co-driver Academy Co-Drivers Bag
- OzRallyPro Co-driver Kit
- OzRallyPro Elite Co-driver Academy Cap
- USB - Recce Footage
- OzRallyPro Elite Co-driver Academy T-Shirt/Hoodie
To apply for the academy please email firstname.lastname@example.org why you think you should to be selected to attend the Elite Co-driver Academy. You must also tell us your rallying experience, results and the events you plan to compete in throughout 2018. You must be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to learn new skills.
All entries must be received by February 10th. The selected participants will be announced February 12th.
NOTE: If you have trained previously with OzRallyPro you are still eligible for this Elite Co-driver Academy.